Thinking About Selling Your Home?
We will assess your home’s current value by providing an expertly prepared comparative market analysis (CMA) that will determine the current market value for your home. We will provide quality and time tested marketing strategies to help sell your home in the least amount of time for the highest amount the current market is offering.
Who We Are:
Stone Path Realty is a full service real estate brokerage based in Savage, MN. Owned by Leah Dexter and Nate Turk, we have over 20 years of real estate experience. Our action oriented nature allows you to rest assured that your home will always be in good hands. We are friendly, courteous, action-oriented and most of all prompt! In addition to having a vast amount of industry and neighborhood knowledge, our marketing and experience in negotiating has gone unmatched. We are also an independent brokerage with less overhead which allows us to charge less and the best part is…you save THOUSANDS on the sale of your home. We offer FULL SERVICE listings from 4.5%. What does this mean to you? You get better service, at a better price, with better results. This is our guarantee to you!
What We Are Not:
We are NOT a discount brokerage. You get all the same services as a traditional brokerage and more. In fact, our marketing and customer service is superior to most agents with traditional brokerages. With us, you are not just a number. When you hire us to help you sell your home, it is our goal to create a long term relationship with you and your family. Let us show you how we can sell your home for more money and still save you thousands.
Sound To Good To Be True? See Why It’s Not.
Does this sound to good to be true? How can we offer more services at less cost? Its simple. We don’t have to pay for the big fancy office buildings and the national brokerage fees. None of those things help sell your home anyways! Since we have less overhead, we can pass those savings on to you. We offer a no obligation consultation and free market analysis. Furthermore, we will always stand by our word and will never lock you into a contract. In fact, we are so confident you will pleased that we allow you to cancel at any time, without penalties, if you are not happy with our services.
*If you use our services to buy your next home, you pay a total commission of just 4.5% of the total sales price. If you do not have a home to buy, that’s ok too. We still offer a reduced commission rate of just 5%.
And with our exclusive 23 Point Sales and Marketing Plan we can show you how you can make $15,000-$20,000 more on the sale of your home.
Our Promise To You:
We will provide the highest quality service you have come to expect. We promise to:
- Help price your property for the highest amount
- Provide a free comparative market analysis of the properties in your area
- Provide friendly, prompt, and professional communication
- Market your property in multiple advertising mediums for significant market exposure
- Show you we are the best negotiators in the business which helps you get the best possible price for your property
- Always conduct ourselves ethically, morally and honorably
- Teach you little known selling tips to get the highest offer
- Save you $1,000’s on the sale of your property
- Provide you with our proven selling approach
- Help alleviate the stress involved in selling your property
- Help you stage your home for maximum viewing
- Negotiate the best selling price and terms possible
- Explain in plain English the selling process so you are comfortable every step of the way
- Help you find your dream home
- Make you our #1 priority!
- Do what we say
- Provide an estimated expense statement so you know approximately how much you will receive at closing
- Help pre-qualify any potential buyers of your home to make sure your time is not wasted on “bad” offers
- And more….!
This is our guarantee to you. In fact, we are so confident in our sales strategies, that we guarantee your satisfaction. If at anytime you are not happy, you can cancel with absolutely no penalties.
Increase Your Home’s Value, Instantly!
Improving your curb appeal is one of the most inexpensive ways to increase the value of your home. The first impression a buyer receives of your home is critically important and if the outside of your home is not “fresh” and up to date, it will leave a lasting impression on your buyers. Follow these guidelines to help increase your curb appeal:
- Clean the windows and gutters.
- Pressure wash the siding to remove dirt.
- Remove weeds/grass growing in cracks in driveway or sidewalk.
- Make sure the grass is receiving plenty of water and fertilizer. A healthy green lawn helps sell a property much quicker than a brown, dead lawn.
- Trim the shrubs and bushes for a more manicured look.
- Paint your front door a bright, vibrant color.
- Fresh flowers in any room.
- Replace last years mulch with fresh mulch.
- Sweep the porch and remove any stains on the concrete.